Latest emergency physician Stories
Freestanding Emergency Room Continues First-Class Customer Service with Extension of Hours to 24 Hours Flower Mound, Texas (PRWEB) January 20, 2012 First Choice Emergency Room, the largest network of freestanding emergency rooms in Texas, is pleased to announce an extension of service hours at its Flower Mound location. The no-wait emergency room now will be open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This is the fourth First Choice Emergency Room location to extend service to 24 hours....
The American Board of Physician Specialties believes all career emergency medicine physicians have earned the right to demonstrate their knowledge and ability through board certification in EM. Tampa, FL (PRWEB) October 20, 2011 According to the latest projections from the Association of American Medical Colleges, the country is expected to see a shortage of 33,100 physicians in specialties such as emergency medicine by 2015, a little over 3 years away Ã¢“ calling for...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.