Latest Emmanuelle Gattuso Stories
A Toronto benefactor has enabled the Princess Margaret Hospital to screen patients for breast cancer and have results ready the same day. Under the cancer hospital's traditional system, women could wait as long as 37 days for a diagnosis and treatment plan but a $12.5 million donation allows the hospital to acquire a diagnostic equipment that analyzes core biopsies within hours, The Globe and Mail reported. The grant came from Emmanuelle Gattuso and her husband, broadcasting magnate Allan...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.