Latest Emmen, Netherlands Stories
ARNHEM, The Netherlands, June 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Teijin Aramid will restart the last spinning line for aramid fibers at its Emmen, The Netherlands plant. Demand for Teijin Aramid's super-strong Twaron fiber declined sharply in 2009 during the economic crisis. The forecast for production of aramid in 2010 has been adjusted upwards. With the restart of the last spinning line, all spinning lines will be operational and production will be at full capacity. The schedule calls for this...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.