Latest Emotional Literacy Stories
Doonan Speech Therapy & Wisen launch the first mobile application for children’s emotional literacy. San Luis Obispo, California (PRWEB) January 27, 2014 Emotional Literacy is the ability to recognize, understand and appropriately express our feelings. A growing body of research demonstrates that Emotional Literacy is a key component of healthy human development and socialization. The inability to effectively understand and appropriately express our emotions causes us many problems...
Emotional Intelligence is now recognized as a crucial requirement for successful leadership. Emotional Enlightenment is a practical book written to help readers understand their emotions and those of others. (PRWEB) November 05, 2013 In a recent Forbes Magazine article, Jan Bruce writes How Emotional Literacy Can Make You a Better Leader. She quotes Andrew Shatte who says, "The problem with the concept of Emotional Intelligence is that there is not a whole lot of straight-up...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.