Latest Emrah Düzel Stories
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Alzheimer´s is an degenerative illness that slowly robs the sufferer of their long-term memory and, through the resultant dementia, often leaves them lost and unable to discern between present and past. There is a reason that Alzheimer´s disease is referred to as “the long goodbye”. Led by Emrah DÃ¼zel, researchers from of the University of Magdeburg in Germany are studying the effects of the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.