Latest EnCana Corporation Stories
Opening in May 2014, the plant will play a key role in supplying low-cost, clean-burning LNG fuel to Western Canada's high horsepower industries. CALGARY, Alberta, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ferus Natural Gas Fuels, Inc. (Ferus NGF), a North American leader in LNG and CNG fueling solutions, today announced it has completed the purchase of Encana Corporation's 50 percent interest in the Elmworth, Alberta 190,000-litre per day liquefied natural gas ("LNG") production facility,...
CALGARY, March 5, 2014 /CNW/ - Aux Sable Canada LP is pleased to announce it has signed long-term Rich Gas Premium (RGP) agreements with Encana Corporation and Phoenix Duvernay Gas (a joint venture participant of Encana). These agreements provide for up to 195 million cubic feet per day (mmcfd) of rich gas supplies from the emerging Duvernay shale play for connection to a receipt zone in Alberta, starting in July 2014 and continuing through to 2020. "We are very pleased to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.