Latest End Stage Renal Disease Stories
An aging population will ensure demand for dialysis treatment over the next five years, and a recovered economy will encourage the replacement of new dialysis equipment. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has added a report on the Dialysis Equipment Manufacturing industry to its growing industry report collection. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 16, 2013 Despite growing demand for dialysis treatment, the Dialysis Equipment Manufacturing industry suffered from the poor economic...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.