Latest Energtek Inc. Stories
-- Purchase of Land in Swanton, VT Completed NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Energtek Inc.
- Energtek Receives Final Permit from Natural Resources Board in Vermont NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Energtek Inc.
- Energtek North Country Inc.
- Robert Catell, former Chairman and CEO of KeySpan Energy Corp. and National Grid, will Chair Advisory Board NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Energtek Inc.
- More than $1.5m Raised in Bonds and Equity During First Half of 2014 NEW YORK, July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Energtek Inc.
- McNeill, a high-ranking officer in very large organizations, brings proven operational expertise and experience to Energtek USA. NEW YORK, July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Energtek
- "EN-Hyboost II" Provides Expanded Technological Flexibility and Energy Savings NEW YORK, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Energtek Inc.
NEW YORK, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - Distinguished New York attorney Andre Friedman agrees to lead Energtek USA's legal team as General Counsel
Increase of more than 50% compared to Q1 '13 NEW YORK, May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Energtek Inc.
Advantageous Location for Construction of Filling Station NEW YORK, May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Energtek Inc.
- A pivoted catch designed to fall into a notch on a ratchet wheel so as to allow movement in only one direction (e.g. on a windlass or in a clock mechanism), or alternatively to move the wheel in one direction.