Latest Energy Conservation Technologies Inc. Stories
BOULDER, Colo., Sept. 3, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Energy Conservation Technologies, Inc. (Pink Sheets:ENYC) will exhibit its energy-saving electronic ballasts for high-intensity gas discharge (HID) lamps at the second annual "Colorado's New Energy Economy" conference scheduled on October 14, 2008 at the Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado. This conference is sponsored by the Colorado Governor's Energy Office (GEO), the Colorado Public Utilities Commission (PUC), the Department of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.