Latest energy drinks Stories
Last October, redOrbit reported at least five deaths had occurred in the past year due to consumption of Monster Energy drinks. Among the deaths was that of a 14-year-old Maryland girl whose parents claimed she died of caffeine toxicity after drinking too many energy drinks marketed by the popular energy drink maker.
Bel Marra Health, who offers high-quality, specially formulated vitamins and nutritional supplements, is reporting on a new research that shows how toxins in energy drinks are leading to increased
Swanson Health Products introduces Swanson Ultra® 1,000 mg Energy C with Electrolytes, a fast-acting vitamin C drink mix alternative to a similar, higher priced energy drink mix on the market.
For those of us who do drink more than our fair share of caffeine-laced energy drinks, coffees, and colas, it’s probably a good idea to check out the latest information from a recent government report.
New research report “Global Energy Drinks Report 2012” worked out by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
- To swell, as grain or wood with water.