Latest Energy in the United States Stories
Projects will Enhance Service and Help Support Economic Growth TOLEDO, Ohio, March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its ongoing efforts to strengthen the durability and flexibility of its
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy has reached an agreement to settle a shareholder lawsuit linked to the 2012 merger of Duke Energy and Progress Energy for approximately
- NextEra Energy was one of only five energy and electric utility companies named to the list JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Decrease to cut $3 from a monthly electric bill for a typical, 1,000-kWh residential customer beginning in May 2015 JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Power
DETROIT, March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As auto companies race to meet future federally-mandated CAFE (Corporate Average Fuel Economy) targets, more consumers, auto companies and government watchdogs
Major Projects Include Installation of New Transformer AKRON, Ohio, March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Company (FENOC), a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp.
Company Reminds Public: Help is Available to Pay Bills JACKSON, Mich., March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Record winter cold in February led to record natural gas usage by homes and businesses that
- Plan is expected to save FPL customers an estimated $70 million JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) today filed a petition with
FAIRMONT, W.Va., March 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mon Power, a FirstEnergy Corp.
- To play, gamble.
- To impose upon; delude; trick; humbug; also, to joke; chaff.
- A deceitful game or trick; trickery; humbug; nonsense.
More Images (1 images) »