Latest ENMD-2076 Stories
ROCKVILLE, Md., July 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASI), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other diseases, announced today that its orally-active, Aurora A/angiogenic kinase inhibitor, ENMD-2076, has received Orphan Drug designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20140706/124566...
ROCKVILLE, Md., May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EntreMed, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENMD), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other diseases, announced today two poster presentations on ENMD-2076 at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting for two of its trials currently in progress. ENMD-2076 is currently in Phase 2 advanced soft tissue sarcoma and Phase 2 ovarian clear cell carcinoma, trials at Princess Margaret Cancer...
To Expand Clinical Trial for Advanced Ovarian Clear Cell Carcinoma ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EntreMed, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENMD), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing therapeutics for the treatment of diseases, announced today that it has moved to expand its Phase 2 clinical trial for its drug candidate ENMD-2076 in advanced ovarian clear cell carcinoma (OCCC) with the submission of a new drug global clinical trial application with China's Food and Drug...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.