Latest Enrique Morales-Riveira Stories
New book offers new views of underpinnings of physics BOGOTA, Colombia (PRWEB) January 21, 2013 In his book “Rebuilding Modern Physics” (published by Trafford Publishing) Enrique Morales-Riveira challenges many of the commonly held tenets of modern physics. According to the author, “Rebuilding Modern Physics” explains the irrationality and the unreality of many of what he calls the farfetched ideas and concepts of modern physics, which invalidate many of the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.