Latest Enterprise Division Stories
The Enterprise Division to Double Sales in 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Grasp Technologies' Enterprise Division is predicted to double in sales in 2014, which will account for 25% of Grasp's 2014 revenue. Grasp has been working with corporations, governments and financial institutions worldwide to provide consolidated travel data. Since the inception of the Enterprise Division in 2009, Grasp has delivered a streamlined approach to travel and expense data by...
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Research In Motion (RIM) is considering selling off some recently-acquired assets, including the cloud services provider it purchased late last year, and has reportedly been approached by IBM regarding the division responsible for operating BlackBerry email and SMS servers, various media outlets reported late last week. On Saturday, Reuters, citing unidentified sources, said that digital content services firm NewBay, purchased by...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.