Latest Environmental health officer Stories
A NEW degree is set to be launched by the University of Wolverhampton for people wishing to pursue a career in environmental health. Environmental health involves ensuring food is safe and of good quality, protecting the environment and contributing to workplace health and safety. The new BSc (Hons) Environmental Health is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and the first intake of students will begin their studies in September. Rachel Beech, lecturer in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.