Eos Reference Libraries
The Red Lory (Eos bornea) is a species of parrot that is native to Indonesia. Its natural habitats are tropical moist lowland forests and tropical mangrove forests. This bird is intelligent, playful and has a colorful plumage. The adult is mainly deep pomegranate-red with blue markings on the wings and face. The beak is orange. It is about 10 to 12 inches in length. It is one of the most...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.