Latest Epinephrine autoinjector Stories
The Allergy Advocacy Association of Rochester, New York to participate in a legislative event on February 27 to advocate for the passage of school access to Epinephrine Act. State Senate bill S02210 and Assembly bill A2566 would authorize students with allergies to carry and self-administer prescribed epinephrine, and require schools to maintain a supply of epinephrine for emergency use on students who have undiagnosed allergies. Rochester, NY (PRWEB) February 22, 2013 The Allergy Advocacy...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.