Latest Equifax Inc. Stories
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Biometrics companies aim to increase mobile security for consumers and battle against identity theft: NXT-ID, Inc. (OTCBB: NXTD), LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK), Intersections Inc. (NASDAQ: INTX), Equifax Inc. (NYSE: EFX) and The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) NXT-ID, Inc. (OTCBB: NXTD), a biometric authentication company focused on the growing m-commerce market, announced that it will be featuring its next generation...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.