Latest Equivalent series resistance Stories
A new simplified model of Smart Tweezers LCR-meter is released. It has a lower price, but a bit lower accuracy and lower test signal level. Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) February 23, 2013 A new budget version ST5L of the latest model ST5 of the world-renowned LCR-meter Smart Tweezers from Siborg Systems Inc was released. This version uses a slightly different schematics which was possible due to elimination of the 1 Volt test signal option. This allowed to use simpler schematics and fewer...
Canadian Siborg Systems Inc Sign an Agreement with GoldTek from Suzhou, P.R.China to Distribute Smart Tweezers in South-Eastern Asia. Suzhou, China (PRWEB) January 30, 2013 Siborg Systems Inc based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada signed an agreement with GoldTek from China on marketing and service of a new model ST5 of the world renowned LCR-meter Smart Tweezers. GoldTek Co Ltd., is a wholesaler specializing in supplying equipment, tools and consumables, for the electronics industry. "In all...
Canadian Siborg Systems Inc and Russian Dipaul from St Petersburg sign an Agreement to Distribute Popular LCR-meter Smart Tweezers in Russia and other CIS countries St Petersburg, Russia (PRWEB) January 30, 2013 Siborg Systems Inc based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada reached an important agreement with with Dipaul from St Petersburg, Russia on marketing and service of a new model ST5 of the world renowned LCR-meter Smart Tweezers. NPF Dipaul is, since 1990, a wholesaler specializing in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.