Latest Eric Boulton Stories
TORONTO (Reuters) - Eric Boulton of the Atlanta Thrashers received the longest ban of the season so far on Monday, when he was handed a six-game suspension for elbowing Paul Ranger of the Tampa Bay Lightning in the head. The forward has already served the first game of his suspension, which is without pay. He will forfeit $15,306 in salary, according to the league. Boulton received a major penalty and a game misconduct for the elbow on Ranger, which came late in the third period of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.