Latest Eric Boulton Stories
TORONTO (Reuters) - Eric Boulton of the Atlanta Thrashers received the longest ban of the season so far on Monday, when he was handed a six-game suspension for elbowing Paul Ranger of the Tampa Bay Lightning in the head. The forward has already served the first game of his suspension, which is without pay. He will forfeit $15,306 in salary, according to the league. Boulton received a major penalty and a game misconduct for the elbow on Ranger, which came late in the third period of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.