Latest Eric Grosse Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online According to a report by Wired, Google is looking to do away with password access to their line of services, opting instead for a ring on your finger or a card in your wallet. Google vice president of security Eric Grosse and engineer Mayank Upadhyay have now written about this possibility in a paper, which is set to be published this month in the journal IEEE Security & Privacy Magazine. In it, they detail all the ways we...
Internet search giant Google on Tuesday introduced a new alert system that will warn users who are logged into their Google account when it thinks they may be the target of a state-sponsored cyber attack. Eric Grosse, Google´s VP of security engineering, said in a recent blog post that an alert will be displayed at the top of the user´s Gmail page after logging in and when there is evidence of a suspected state-sponsored attack. He said that such attacks could take the form of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.