Latest Erongo Region Stories
SWAKOPMUND, Namibia -- Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt thanked Namibia on Wednesday for protecting their privacy as they finally emerged from seclusion following the birth of their daughter. In their first press conference since they arrived in the southern African desert nation two months ago, Jolie and Pitt heaped praise on the country that has shielded them from hordes of paparazzi vying for pictures of the glamour Hollywood family. "We are very grateful to the people of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.