Latest Eryngium foetidum Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online One favorite ingredient in salsa has been shown to help purify drinking water, according to findings presented at the 246th National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society. Douglas Schauer of Ivy Tech Community College says that cilantro is an inexpensive way to purify drinking water, helping to remove lead and other potentially toxic heavy metals from contaminated H2O. The spice, also known as coriander and Thai...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.