Latest Erysipelas Stories
King Pharmaceuticals has begun distributing its Bicillin C-R injection for patients with penicillin-G-susceptible bacterial infections. Administered via deep muscular injection, Bicillin C-R is indicated for the treatment of pediatric and adult infections caused by penicillin-G-susceptible bacteria, including moderately severe to severe upper-respiratory tract infections, scarlet fever, erysipelas, streptococci-related skin and soft-tissue infections, and moderately severe pneumonia and ear...
Abstract Necrotizing fasciitis of the head and neck is an uncommon, progressive, destructive soft tissue infection of mixed aerobic and anaerobic organisms, having high mortality if left untreated (22 to 100 per cent). This study makes an attempt to analyse various factors and management methods determining the overall prognosis. A retrospective analysis of all cases of necrotizing fasciitis involving the head and neck, with exclusion of those involving the eyelid and the scalp, was...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.