Latest Esko Aho Stories
Nokia Corp. reports that 20 percent, or one in every five, cellphones sold are illegal or unlicensed copies of Nokia models. According to the world's largest cellphone manufacturer, by volume this undercuts their marketing position along with the other larger cellphone makers. "It is mostly China-originated, but it is global. It is not only in Asia, but also in Latin America and even in some parts of Europe," Esko Aho, a member of Nokia's executive board, told Reuters. Surging growth of...
ESPOO, Finland, August 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Nokia today announced that Mr. Esko Aho, 54, will join Nokia on November 1, 2008. He will become a member of the Nokia Group Executive Board as of January 1, 2009, when he assumes the duties of Executive Vice President, Corporate Relations and Responsibility, the position currently held by Mr. Veli Sundback. Veli Sundback will step down from the Nokia Group Executive Board as of December 31, 2008, but will continue in Nokia as an...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.