Latest ETalk Stories
TORONTO, May 13, 2015 /CNW/ - The National Magazine Awards Foundation (NMAF) is pleased to announce that Lainey Lui, Co-Host of CTV's The Social and Senior Correspondent for
- ETALK's Season 13 award season increases 7% year-over-year, and grows double digits in all key adult demos - - Across all 15 major award shows and events to date, ETALK's coverage continues
- THE OSCARS(®) is the #1 program of the day with total viewers and in all key demos with 5.2 million viewers, while OSCARS OPENING CEREMONY: LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET ranks #2 for the day with 3 million
- For the first time, THE OSCARS(®) Press Room live streams on CTV.ca and CTV GO -- ETALK's Ben Mulroney and Danielle Graham,
- Exclusive broadcast partnership brokered by Bell Media's Brand Partnerships team - - ETALK to support initiative through call-to-action spots, finalist profiles, and more - -
- ETALK and L'Oreal Paris Canada partner this awards season and kick off new digital series RED CARPET BEAUTY (Jan.
- Bell Media Sales brokers multi-platform and multi-network deal for highly anticipated third and final installment of The Hobbit trilogy -- CTV welcomes Academy Award(®) -winning
- Up 17% The 2014 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS(®) becomes most-watched since 2011 with 1.8 million viewers -- CTV's ETALK covers the winners with exclusive red carpet and backstage access
- All series see increases with total viewers and in all key adult demos versus the same time last year, widening the lead over their closest competitors - - ETALK remains the #1 entertainment
- ETALK's Danielle Graham (McGimsie) sits down with The Hunger Games stars Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks, and Donald Sutherland in new 30-minute Canadian television
- The parings of haberdine; also, any kind of fragments.