Latest Ethnobotanists Stories
Recent years have given rise to a psychedelic renaissance, a renewed intellectual interest in psychedelics, psychoactive plants, fungi, and MDMA. PSYMPOSIUM 2014 brings together 10 researchers and experts to speak on issues relating to the role of these often misunderstood substances in culture, medicine and science. The conference will be held in the Mahar Auditorium at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst on April 12 & 13 and is open to the public and the Five College community....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.