Latest Ethylene carbonate Stories
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, March 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Huntsman Performance Products, a division of Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN), today announced the commercial availability of its new specialty carbonate, JEFFSOL(R) Glycerine Carbonate. Manufactured by Huntsman using the glycerine co-product of bio-diesel, JEFFSOL Glycerine Carbonate is a bio-based specialty chemical useful as a reactive intermediate and as a solvent. It can be polymerized or reacted with isocyanates or acrylates for...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.