Eucalyptus staigeriana Reference Libraries
The Lemon Myrtle, Backhousia citriodora, also known as Lemon Scented Ironwood, Sweet Verbena Tree, Sweet Verbena Myrtle, or Lemon Scented Verbena, is a flowering plant native to subtropical rainforests of Queensland, Australia. This plant is classified in the family Myrtaceae and genus Backhousia. It can achieve heights as high as 5 yards, but many times it is smaller. The leaves are a glossy...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.