Latest Euclid Consortium Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online NASA and the European Space Agency (ESA) are partnering up on the Euclid mission to investigate dark matter and dark energy together. The Euclid space telescope will launch in 2020 with about a 4-feet-diameter telescope and two scientific instruments that will map the shape, brightness and 3D distribution of two billion galaxies. With the mission, "scientists hope to solve key problems in our understanding of the evolution and fate...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.