Latest Eurand Stories
Eurand has received an approvable letter from the FDA for its new drug application for EUR-1008 for the treatment of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. The letter marks notable progress towards gaining approval and does not require Eurand to conduct additional clinical trials prior to approving EUR-1008. In addition, the FDA recently completed a successful pre-approval inspection of the company's manufacturing facilities. Eurand is working with the FDA to provide a full and timely...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.