Latest European Parkinson's Disease Association Stories
LOS ANGELES and MIAMI, April 30, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Ball Up, LLC has joined forces with the National Parkinson Foundation (NPF) to launch Ball Up for Parkinson's, an initiative to help raise awareness of Parkinson's disease (PD). The effort includes PSAs featuring the Ball Up All-Stars, an informational website and an all-star celebrity streetball game. The first set of PSAs will premiere Sunday, May 1, during Game 3 of the Ball Up 2011 Season, which is currently airing on...
Largest grassroots fundraiser in the U.S. once again a resounding success NEW YORK, May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Amid unusually warm and sunny weather, family, friends and supporters, joined the more than 10,000 people once again in New York's Central Park on Saturday, April 25th to celebrate the 15th Parkinson's Unity Walk and show their community spirit while raising funds for Parkinson's disease research. This year marked an incredible year for the event, the largest grassroots fundraiser in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.