Latest Everolimus Stories
- Update on complete remissions with personalized cell therapy CTL019 in patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
EVOLVE II Trial Represents the First Successful U.S. Pivotal Trial of a Bioabsorbable Polymer Stent MARLBOROUGH, Mass., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In the first successful U.S.
First Patient Enrolled in PLATINUM Diversity Trial Evaluating Performance in Women, Black Americans, Latinos/Hispanics, Native Americans and Alaska Natives with Coronary Artery Disease
- Afinitor led to an unprecedented median overall survival of 44 months, which represents a clinically meaningful while not statistically significant improvement(1) EAST HANOVER,
- Abbott's Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) is a revolutionary medical device used in the heart that functions like a stent but dissolves over time ABBOTT PARK, Ill.,
- Abbott's Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) is a revolutionary medical device, used in the heart, that functions like a stent but dissolves over time WASHINGTON, Sept.
Advanced Bare-Metal Stent Provides Additional Treatment Option for Interventional Cardiologists and Patients MARLBOROUGH, Mass., July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation
Strengthens Leadership Team with Addition of Experienced Medical Device Executive BOSTON, July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Despite strong preclinical data, the drug everolimus failed to improve overall survival in patients with advanced liver cancer, compared to placebo.
EVOLVE Study Data Presented Today at EuroPCR 2014 Also Demonstrate Excellent Safety Profile NATICK, Mass., May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) reported
- An imitative word; an onomatopoetic word.