Latest Everolimus Stories
Study in New England Journal of Medicine Examines Outcomes of Over 18,000 Patients with Coronary Artery Disease NEW YORK, March 16, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Newer drug-coated
DALLAS and NEW YORK, March 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- PlasmaTech Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Update on complete remissions with personalized cell therapy CTL019 in patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
EVOLVE II Trial Represents the First Successful U.S. Pivotal Trial of a Bioabsorbable Polymer Stent MARLBOROUGH, Mass., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In the first successful U.S.
First Patient Enrolled in PLATINUM Diversity Trial Evaluating Performance in Women, Black Americans, Latinos/Hispanics, Native Americans and Alaska Natives with Coronary Artery Disease
- Afinitor led to an unprecedented median overall survival of 44 months, which represents a clinically meaningful while not statistically significant improvement(1) EAST HANOVER,
- Abbott's Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) is a revolutionary medical device used in the heart that functions like a stent but dissolves over time ABBOTT PARK, Ill.,
- Abbott's Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) is a revolutionary medical device, used in the heart, that functions like a stent but dissolves over time WASHINGTON, Sept.
Advanced Bare-Metal Stent Provides Additional Treatment Option for Interventional Cardiologists and Patients MARLBOROUGH, Mass., July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation
Strengthens Leadership Team with Addition of Experienced Medical Device Executive BOSTON, July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Emitting flashes of light; glittering.