Latest Everolimus Stories
- Afinitor led to an unprecedented median overall survival of 44 months, which represents a clinically meaningful while not statistically significant improvement(1) EAST HANOVER,
- Abbott's Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) is a revolutionary medical device used in the heart that functions like a stent but dissolves over time ABBOTT PARK, Ill.,
- Abbott's Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) is a revolutionary medical device, used in the heart, that functions like a stent but dissolves over time WASHINGTON, Sept.
Advanced Bare-Metal Stent Provides Additional Treatment Option for Interventional Cardiologists and Patients MARLBOROUGH, Mass., July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation
Strengthens Leadership Team with Addition of Experienced Medical Device Executive BOSTON, July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Despite strong preclinical data, the drug everolimus failed to improve overall survival in patients with advanced liver cancer, compared to placebo.
EVOLVE Study Data Presented Today at EuroPCR 2014 Also Demonstrate Excellent Safety Profile NATICK, Mass., May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) reported
NATICK, Mass., May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing to advance leading drug-eluting stent (DES) technology, Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) has launched the Promus PREMIER(TM) Everolimus-Eluting
- First-of-its-Kind Dissolving Medical Device Being Evaluated in People with Blocked Heart Vessels ABBOTT PARK, Ill., April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced
- Debio 0932 demonstrated anti-tumor activity and synergy with various SOC agents in in vitro and xenograft models of NSCLC and RCC - LAUSANNE, Switzerland and LEXINGTON, Mass., April
- The parings of haberdine; also, any kind of fragments.