Latest Ex-Im Bank Stories
Ex-Im Bank Signs Partnership With California Trade Association MBITA WASHINGTON, D.C. (PRWEB) March 27, 2013 The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) announced a new marketing partnership for the Monterey Bay International Trade Association (MBITA), a non-profit organization in northern California. The City/State Partners program contract will accelerate export business by connecting Bank products and services to MBITA´s network of entrepreneurs and financial...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.