Latest ExaDigm Stories
LAS VEGAS, Sept. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Phoenix Technology Holding, Inc. (Phoenix), exclusive licensor of the SCTN (Pink Sheets: SCTN) Patented Loyalty Technology and a leading edge provider of information technology solutions for loyalty programs, announced today that it has signed a contract with ExaDigm, a worldwide provider of "state-of-the-art" terminal systems. SCTN Patented Loyalty Technology will be placed Inside the latest ExaDigm X2100 and the X2500 Terminals that will be deployed...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.