Latest Excess post-exercise oxygen consumption Stories
Tulsa Fit Body Boot Camp, an indoor fitness boot camp, is encouraging people to try this intense workout before they commit to it. Tulsa, OK (PRWEB) June 05, 2014 High-intensity interval training has become the latest trend in fitness and is offered in many variations. Tulsa Fit Body Boot Camp model is based on high-intensity interval training, which delivers a very demanding workout in a very short time. The original HIIT workout was created by a Japanese researcher named Tabata and...
"If the scale in your house has the power to ruin your day, you haven't discovered the power of the Xcelerate Effect in your workout routine," says Kyla Gagnon, a trainer and professional bikini model. "All you need is 12 minutes a day and your own body to see fast results," says Gagnon. Victoria, British Columbia (PRWEB) May 30, 2013 As she strolls through her local gym, Kyla directs our attention to the long line of men and women on the latest cardio gadgets and says, "Does any of that...
New ACSM study finds energy expenditure persists for 14 hours after high-intensity workout. Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) September 01, 2011 When it comes to lasting calorie burn, vigorous-intensity exercise could be the gift that keeps on giving. New research published today by the American College of Sports Medicine reports that a 45-minute bout of vigorous exercise can boost a personÃ¢s energy expenditure for up to 14 hours. Researchers with Appalachian State University and the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.