Latest Executive cars Stories
Edmonton BMW highlights features of 2015 BMW 535d EDMONTON, Alberta, May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- As one of the more popular luxury brands, BMW has made it a priority to produce
-- Four models have their best-ever April sales FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor America today reported its best April ever, selling 68,009
- Honda R&D Americas President Frank Paluch encourages industry leaders to pursue game-changing innovation to transform personal mobility DETROIT, April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Encouraging
- New information disclosed on innovative powertrain, body and manufacturing technologies further solidifies the NSX's position as a world-class supercar DETROIT, April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/
After extensive renovations to its facilities, Kansas City Acura Dealership, Jay Wolfe Acura earns the Acura Environmental
NEW YORK, April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- At a press conference hosted by the New York International Auto Show, Bridgestone Corporation, and Autoneum, the MERCEDES-BENZ S COUPE was declared
NEW YORK, April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The journey on The Road to the World Car has ended with the declaration of the MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS as the 2015 World Car of the Year.
- All-Time Best Sales Month FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor America today reported its best month ever, selling 75,019 units, up 12
Report highlights top used luxury values for consumers on a modest new car budget. NEW YORK, April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In parallel to the 2015 New York International Auto Show, NADA Used
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata offers superior pricing, features and performance GOLDEN, Colo., Mar.
The North German Automobile and Engine company was founded in 1908 as a German brand of vehicle owned by Norddeutsche Lloyd, a shipping company. It was located in Bremen and the vehicles produced were branded with the Lloyd name. The first cars produced were license-built Krieger electric vehicles with a few petrol-powered vehicles as well. In 1914 they merged with Hansa and became Hansa-Lloyd Werke AG. Most of the vehicles produced had the Hansa name. The Hansa-Lloyd name was on...
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.