The North German Automobile and Engine company was founded in 1908 as a German brand of vehicle owned by Norddeutsche Lloyd, a shipping company. It was located in Bremen and the vehicles produced were branded with the Lloyd name. The first cars produced were license-built Krieger electric vehicles with a few petrol-powered vehicles as well. In 1914 they merged with Hansa and became Hansa-Lloyd Werke AG. Most of the vehicles produced had the Hansa name. The Hansa-Lloyd name was on...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.