Latest Executive cars Stories
- All three U.S.-built models up for the month FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor America today reported its best February ever, selling 52,505 units
- Acura trucks set new February benchmark, with a 12.5 percent gain on sales of 8,415 TORRANCE, Calif., March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
All 2016 Model-year Audi Vehicles will come with AT&T Connectivity BARCELONA, Spain, March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T*
- AcuraWatch(TM) expands scope and content of safety and driver assistive technologies TORRANCE, Calif., March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- With the most comprehensive suite of safety and driver
The 2015 models of the E-Class and S-Class are the latest to be compared by Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania NORTH HAVEN, Conn., Feb.
The Car Coach®, Lauren Fix, Reports on Honda's 2016 Pilot, a fresh look for the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox and 2016 Acura RDX, the 2016 Nissan Titan and the 2016 Toyota Avalon CHICAGO, Feb.
Hot-selling Acura RDX luxury crossover boosts its considerable market strength with significant upgrades to performance, luxury, styling and safety features CHICAGO, Feb.
MARKHAM, ON, Feb.
Concept & Technology Garage to Feature 2015 Tucson Fuel Cell and Hyundai's Latest Connected Car Technologies CHICAGO, Feb.
- Best January for Genesis - up 76 percent FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Feb.
The North German Automobile and Engine company was founded in 1908 as a German brand of vehicle owned by Norddeutsche Lloyd, a shipping company. It was located in Bremen and the vehicles produced were branded with the Lloyd name. The first cars produced were license-built Krieger electric vehicles with a few petrol-powered vehicles as well. In 1914 they merged with Hansa and became Hansa-Lloyd Werke AG. Most of the vehicles produced had the Hansa name. The Hansa-Lloyd name was on...
- Any of various tropical Old World birds of the family Indicatoridae, some species of which lead people or animals to the nests of wild honeybees. The birds eat the wax and larvae that remain after the nest has been destroyed for its honey.