The North German Automobile and Engine company was founded in 1908 as a German brand of vehicle owned by Norddeutsche Lloyd, a shipping company. It was located in Bremen and the vehicles produced were branded with the Lloyd name. The first cars produced were license-built Krieger electric vehicles with a few petrol-powered vehicles as well. In 1914 they merged with Hansa and became Hansa-Lloyd Werke AG. Most of the vehicles produced had the Hansa name. The Hansa-Lloyd name was on...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.