Latest Exenatide Stories
- Trulicity, a weekly glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist, is indicated for adults with type 2 diabetes as an adjunct to diet and exercise INDIANAPOLIS, Sept.
- Data indicate 58% non-adherence to second-line treatments in T2D patients, significantly higher than patients report and prescribers perceive VIENNA, Sept.
The Firm is evaluating Byetta lawsuits on behalf of individuals who developed pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer or thyroid cancer allegedly due to their use of Byetta or other incretin mimetic Type
- Oral presentation 9/19: interim Phase 3 results for ITCA 650 among patients with high baseline (HBL) HbA1c levels between 10-12% showed dramatic HbA1c reductions, even in patients with high HbA1c
The Firm is evaluating Byetta lawsuits on behalf of individuals who allegedly developed pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis or thyroid cancer due to their use of the medication. New
The Firm is actively investigating Januvia and Byetta lawsuits on behalf of individuals who allegedly developed pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis and other serious injuries after taking either of
A large-scale study from Cardiff University reveals that people with Type 2 diabetes can live longer than those without the condition, thanks to a widely prescribed blood glucose control medication.
The Firm is investigating Byetta lawsuits and other legal claims that allege incretin mimetics like Byetta, Januvia and Victoza caused patients to develop pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis or thyroid
- Zalani joins Intarcia to drive the strategic and operational direction of Intarcia's Global Regulatory and Quality efforts with health authorities, partners and external stakeholders -
MT Services LLC informs plaintiffs on various pharmaceutical drug cases available to obtain lawsuit funding and legal assistance BRONX, N.Y., July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MT Services
The Gila monster (Heloderma suspectum) is one of the two known species of venomous lizards. This lizard lives in the deserts of the southwestern USA and northwestern Mexico. It is a heavy, slow moving lizard and can measure up to 2 feet (60 cm) in length. Its skin has the appearance of beads in the colors black, pink, orange, and yellow, laid down in intricate patterns across the animal's body. Unlike a snake, the Gila monster envenomates its victim through grooves in the teeth of its...
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.