Latest Exeter College, Oxford Stories
To: SCIENCE EDITORS Contact: Jo Procter, Williams College News Director, +1-413-597- 4279, Jo.Procter@williams.edu WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass., Aug. 13 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A unique Research Colloquium at Williams College offers undergraduates a two- year immersion in the life of a research scholar as either a Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellow (MMUF) or Williams College Undergraduate Research Fellow (WCURF). "Mellon Mays is a national program and WCURF is the college's flagship program to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.