Latest Experimental drug Stories
First in the 'FDA Basics' Series of Online Sessions for the Public SILVER SPRING, Md., Feb. 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Do you have questions about the use of investigational drugs for treatment purposes? Here is your opportunity to ask experts from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) about this important topic, or to just listen in to learn more about investigational drugs. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090824/FDALOGO) When: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2010, at 3 p.m. ET...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.