Latest Express Scripts Stories
Drug Benefit Trends and Strategies: 2013 serves as an “Executive Summary” of pharmacy benefits corporate activity with details of financial results, leadership changes, enrollment statistics, and mergers and acquisitions activity. Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 13, 2013 Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), publishers of industry-leading newsletters Drug Benefit News and Specialty Pharmacy News, is pleased to announce the release of Drug Benefit Trends and Strategies: 2013, a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.