Latest Extremadura Spain Stories
The town of Villalba de los Barros in Spain is innovating wastewater treatment using using bacterial injections in its sewer system. This process employs the sewer pipes underground to do work prior to the wastewater treatment plant resulting in significant benefits to the town, environment and treatment plant. Villalba de Los Barros, Badajoz, Extremadura Spain (PRWEB) December 05, 2012 Villalba de los Barros, a small municipality located in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain uses...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.