Latest EY Stories
-- 88% do not have confidence to implement data and analytics initiatives; 88% feel unprepared to attract and retain talent and 80% feel unprepared to respond to volatility GENEVA,
- 54% of companies expect strategic sales to increase LONDON, March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Divestments will be a core component of companies' capital strategy in the next year
NEW YORK, Feb.
- EY index ranks countries based on potential earnings from digital media LOS ANGELES, Feb.
- M&A deal value up 69% to US$443 year-over-year while deal volume experiences 20% decline LONDON, Feb.
Report released at the 2015 National Mentoring Summit WASHINGTON, Jan.
-- The travel and tourism industry contributes 9.5% of gross domestic product (GDP) globally NEW YORK, Jan.
-- MLPs continue to dominate in North America oil and gas offerings HOUSTON, Jan.
-- Hollywood anticipates results that show who will dominate in film and television kudos -- 42nd consecutive year EY has worked with Hollywood Foreign Press Association LOS
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.