Latest Fabales Stories
The Everlasting pea (Lathyrus latifolius) is a flowering plant of the genus Lathyrus in the legume family Fabaceae. It is a perennial plant and growing and blooming every year without new seeds being planted. It is less strongly scented than the related annual sweet pea, Lathyrus odoratus. Everlasting peas are sometimes grown as a garden plant but are pervasive and may be difficult to remove. Because of this, this species is often considered to be a weed despite its attractive appearance.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.