Latest Facebook Agrees Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Facebook announced yesterday they have agreed to buy digital ad service, Atlas, from Microsoft, ending months of speculation about the deal. This move not only signals the departure of Microsoft from the advertising game, but also boosts Facebook´s advertising presence as they continue to wage their quiet war against Google. Though no official financial terms were discussed as a part of this deal, an earlier piece by Ad Age...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.