Latest Factor VII Stories
- The PROTECT VIII study met its primary efficacy and safety objectives for the treatment of patients with hemophilia A WHIPPANY, N.J., Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer HealthCare today announced positive results from the PROTECT VIII trial evaluating the company's investigational long-acting site-specific PEGylated recombinant human factor VIII compound BAY 94-9027. The study met its primary objective of protection from bleeds with fewer infusions. In the study, the...
Global Hemophilia Market Report: 2013 Edition research studies the hemophilia market on a global scale and its various segments. Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 24, 2013 The key trends observed within the global hemophilia market include inclination towards prophylaxis, long-acting factor VIII and IX development and growing penetration of rFVIII products in emerging markets which is a opportunity for manufacturers. On the development front, there has been an increase in the launch of new...
- Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
- Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
- Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
- A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.